Saturday, June 30, 2012

Entry 006

What do you do when you have nothing better to do? Turn on your computer and do random things online 'til the late night. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? In Finnish you'd call it "yƶdataus".
WELL...

Let me tell you something about my sleeping habits.
Before I turned sixteen I went to bed at latest 10.00pm. My need of sleep is enormous. I slept easily 10 hours a night. And not much less would've been enough.
Then came the upper secondary school and the one-hour school trip.
AND THEN CAME THE WIRELESS INTERNET.
I had to say sweet goodbye to my 10-hour sleep.


Well, nothing bad comes without something good. I'm able to do all-nighters every now and then, which I never thought would be possible. It's kind of fun. And I get to contact some of my friends only online, so the slight lack of sleep is keeping me away from a lack of social life.
Thank you, MSN Messenger and a bunch of other sites, for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment