Saturday, September 1, 2012

Entry 008

Okay, so I played Final Fantasy X again yesterday with my friend. I basically waited for her after school without properly knowing why, but when she finally finished with her group project we came up with playing for a change XD
I'll call this friend of mine Scarlet from now on. She's the same person I introduced on Entry 001, btw :3

Now I'll just jump right to the main subject of this post.
Seymour.

Just look at that raep face.

Scarlet is not the type who spoils you every single plot turn of a story, quite the opposite. She didn't have to say anything, and right from the very first time I saw this man in the game I just knew that he wasn't good news.
This boss fight proofed that I was right.
The beginning, no big deal. There's two minions of his there to protect them, and the only thing that makes them really annoying is their Auto-Potion trait. I was able to take down the whole lot with a single aeon's overdrive. I don't even remember which one I used.

Then comes Anima. This is where things start to get VERY exciting.
The first time we played this part through, Scarlet wanted to show me Anima's overdrive Oblivion just because that would be the only time we would have been able to see it. I guess it was worth it, it really was something. Too bad it was the reason we lost that fight.

Oh, yeah! Almost forgot!

SHE. IS. GORGEOUS!
 
Sorry, just had to.
And the first thing that comes to my mind when I see this? "Now that would be some epic cosplay." Yeah.
 
It's a good thing really that Scarlet was there to give me advice. I would have not used her if she didn't suggest it to me. No wonder this is one of her favourite summons, I can see that more than clearly.
 

But, back to Seymour and Anima.
We were KOed by the hell unleashed by Seymour after beating Anima, so we had to take that match again.
This is going to be a joke that Scarlet will never stop hearing from me. I think we had a party consisting of Auron, Kimahri and Tidus at the point when Anima unleashed Oblivion for the second time, and to Scarlet's surprise (and mine as well) KIMAHRI was the one to be the only survivor from the strike and the saviour of our fight. She always complains that my Kimahri is weird be cause he's too useful. She has never been able to make him useful. Hehe.
 
Ah well. That was some fight. And after that we made it to the oasis. I still haven't found Yuna there, Rikku is leading us to Home.
I'll just leave this ENORMOUS entry here and end it with this:
 
What is more frustrating than being killed by Seymour from the first strike?
-Being killed by a random encounter from the first strike after running several miles through a desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment