Sunday, May 13, 2012

Entry 001

What would be better than doing something you love and seeming strange to outsiders - AND at the same time having only little knowledge of the area and looking like a clueless little being to insiders?

One day I got this idea of starting a blog about being the weird insider and the sane outsider at once, mostly based on the scenario described above: my everyday life.
Basically, my life is full of curious little things and people talking about and keeping busy with them. Most of the time I understand and am able to discuss them, but there are also some topics and sub-topics I'm not quite familiar with yet.
So, I'd like to share some of my thoughts of these things as a somewhat well-informed outsider while explaining about my doings as a somewhat novice insider :'D

What will I be writing about?
Mainly games, anime/manga, tropes, cosplay, maybe something else occasionally.
Currently, I don't have any gameplay consoles besides my computer and a PS2, which is in my little brother's room and which I rarely (read: never) get to use. All the gaming I do usually happens visiting my friends.
For example, I've been introduced to the Final Fantasy series by a friend of mine; she's been making me play FFX every time I visit her. We have a very good time each time! And I'm always a bit afraid of using Yuna's White Magic too often and reducing her MP too low too soon...

To tell something about this friend (won't be the last one introduced), I'll just drop this here for starters. This is the cute reaction I get to see every time she has been playing something that pleases her :3


Oh yeah, and I apologize for any grammar errors and weird choices of words beforehand. I'm not a native English speaker, so please forgive me ^_^"

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment