Thursday, May 17, 2012

Entry 003

For once I was the one to find something... WONDERFUL.


In my neighbour lives a family of five, all the children are boys younger than me. Even the eldest son is three years younger.
When I was still in elementary school, every one of these boys had their own Game Boy Color consoles. AND they had Pokémon to play with them. I had no consoles, so I just sat there and watched them play and wished I could too.

And now, after almost ten years, I find THIS.

You see that --Select A Game-- there? There are for example Pokémon games Red, Blue and Yellow. And of course many more.
OMFG, I can play them even without having the console itself! AAAAAAAA~

...well, I tried this yesterday. My computer was being a snail, so I didn't get any further than choosing names. Ah well, I'll try again someday later.
But this was a finding one of a kind. Thanks Tumblr! I love you! Even though you are sometimes VERY strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment